Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, March 7, Dedra Stoner of Wood Lake. Where do you want to spend your $14.92?Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
*A 2006 Impala SS, 5.3L V8. Car is loaded, sunroof, base sound system, six disc dash changer, heated and power leather, remote start. Interior very clean - no rips or tears. All new Dunlop Sport Signature tires - approximately 4000 miles on them. Windshield is cracked and front bumper cover has crack on very bottom in middle. Otherwise nothing wrong with the car. For more information and pictures call (402) 322-0248.
* A built in stainless steel dishwasher. Call 402-760-0056.
* A Savage Rifle, 17 caliber magnum, B-Max and also a Weatherby, 20 gauge pump shotgun. Both these guns are new. Call 402-273-4207.
* A 2001 Dodge Sport pickup - extended cab, 4-door. All four doors open. For more information call Miles Stoner at 402-322-1291.
* Looking for a used deep freezer. It doesn't have to be pretty but they want it to work well. If you have a deep freezer that you would be interested in selling, please call Leslie at (402) 322-1763. If no answer, please leave a message.
* Part time or possibly full time position as Assistant Ground Keeper is available at the Ainsworth Golf Course. If you're interested or need more information, call Brad Crist at 402-382-8409.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Rob Pischel of Pischel Simmental will sell 45 ranch-raised Simmental and Sim-Angus bulls Friday, March 14, at the Verdigre Livestock Market. There will be 42 black bulls and three red bulls sell.
* Connealy Angus is holding its 45th annual production sale at 1 p.m. Saturday, March 22, at the Connealy Ranch south of Whitman. Selling will be 500 bulls, including 375 yearlings and 125 coming-two-year-old bulls.
* TK Angus is holding its 26th annual performance bred bull sale at 1 p.m. Sunday, March 23, at a new location, 4 miles east of Valentine. Selling will be 220 bulls.
* Miller Angus of Cody will hold its annual Registered Angus bull sale at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, March 27, in the Valentine Livestock Auction. Selling will be 30 yearling Angus bulls.
* Consignments are now being taken for the upcoming Brown County Ag Society Consignment Sale which will be held Saturday, April 12. To consign items contact Robert Seidel at 402-760-0366 or Dave Sherman at 402-382-0005.
* Heartland Auction is now taking consignments for farm and ranch equipment for their upcoming Consignment Sale held on Saturday, May 3 at the Rock County Fairgrounds in Bassett. If you have any farm or ranch equipment you wish to consign please call Merv at (402) 760-0759.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* The Annual Ainsworth Youth Soccer Program is about to begin. Any Kindergarten through Sixth Grade students interested in playing can pick up a registration form at the Elementary or High School office at Ainsworth Community Schools. Registrations are due to the NCDC office or the school by Friday, March 14. Registration is just $5 per child. Any adults or high school students interested in volunteering to help coach or referee should contact Vanessa Taylor or Hali Davis at the NCDC office (402) 387-2740 or Vanessa's cell (402) 760-1567 or Hali (402) 760-3308.
* A little truck pulls into Bassett with everything it takes to mount a full scale musical production - except the cast. That's where the local children come in. On Monday, March 17 they are cast as characters. By Saturday, March 22, they've gained character...the kind that really counts! Join the fun and be a part of a famous national touring children's theater. Missoula Children's Theater welcomes area kids to their auditions for Pinocchio which will be held Monday, March 17 at 3:30 at the Bassett Grade School. The presentation of Pinocchio will be on Saturday, March 22 at 7 p.m. at the Rock County High School.
* Ainsworth Pink Lady Dart League "Singing for Hope" Karaoke Idol Contest. Two Categories: Single (Female or Male), Duet: or Group (More than 1). Proceeds will be used to benefit those who are battling Cancer. Entry Fee $10. Contact Debbie Gillam (402) 760-0186; Kathy Worrell (402) 760-2766; Jan Buoy (402) 760-1555; Kristi Frew (402) 760-3077; or Connie Davis (402) 497-2205 for more information.
* The Weller Foundation Application Deadlines: New applicants (Fall Semester) - April 1; New Applicants (Spring Semester)-November 1; Renewal Applicant (Fall Semester)- June 1; Renewal Applicant (Spring Semester- November 1. If you are a high school student, residing in the Nebraska Counties of Holt, Boyd, Brown, Rock, Keya Paha and the Garfield and Gregory County in South Dakota, we urge you to enlist the assistance of your high school guidance counselor. If you are not presently enrolled in high school, contact the Weller Foundation office for eligibility requirements and assistance.
* A card shower is requested for Olive "Jean" (Keller) Simonton, who will celebrate her 84th birthday March 13. Cards will reach her at Jean Simonton, Linden Estates Apartment 115, 3700 W. Phillip St., North Platte, NE 69101.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. Aaron is a United States Marine stationed at Twentynine Palms, California. (Updated address December 4, 2013).
Goodloe, Aaron PFC
29 Palms, CA 92278-8253
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated address - Nov. 12, 2013).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. An 2003 Ainsworth High School graduate. Brendon is in the Army. (Updated Nov. 12, 2013.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Drive
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is back stateside and is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (updated address-Oct. 11, 2013)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, a 2012 Ainsworth High School graduate. Jared is in the Air Force and currently stationed at a base in Italy. (November 14, 2013)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-November 14, 2013). Drake is in the Air Force.
A1C Drake Fiala
821 Connecticut #80
Holloman AFB, NM 88330-9069
* Updated address for Justin Imm, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-October 21, 2013). Justin is in the Navy.
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Logan Baragar: (updated address: November 14, 2013)
SPC Baragar, Logan
10334 4th Armored Division Rd.
1-71 Cav. Bravo Troop
Fort Drum, NY 13602-5150
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated address-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Mitch Cobb (Army): July 23, 2010
Private Mitch Cobb
APO, AE 09226
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated address - November 14, 2013)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Anderson, Patrick J. (Army) (November 14, 2013). Stationed in Afhganistan.