Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, July 25, no winner, could have been you. Where do you want to spend your $14.92?Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Bowling Lockers for sale. Buy a row for $100, buy more than one row price goes to $75 each. Call Earl at (402) 760-2692 or Phillip at (402) 760-2348.
* A Cal Spa two-person hot tub with cover, the hot tub has always been inside, two years old, just like new. Call (402) 382-8508.
* Collector toys (some early 60’s and 70’s); GI Joe Limited Edition Collection (early 1970’s); odds and end. Call (402) 760-2138.
* GJW/Meuret Grain is buying new crop corn and soybeans south of Ainsworth. Please call toll free (866) 417-7915 or stop in and see Angie at GJW on Main Street in Ainsworth for up to date bids.
* Heartland Builders is seeking construction workers to assist in building the addition to the GJW facility south of Ainsworth. Construction work begins August 1 with a completion date of April 2015. The full-time construction positions pay a beginning wage of $13 per hour, with benefits package including health and life insurance, a 401 (k) program and holiday and vacation pay. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and are subject to pre-employment screening for alcohol and drugs. Anyone interested in applying for a construction position with Heartland Builders may contact Human Resources Manager Kate Evans at (402) 563-2545, by email at email@example.com, or by writing to 1698 S. 34th Avenue, Columbus, NE 68601. Heartland Builders is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* The Rock County Hospital, Long Term Care in Bassett currently has an opening for a full time Nutrition Services Early Cook. Competitive wages and benefits are offered. The position is typically 32-34 hours per week. Come experience how fulfilling it is to have the opportunity to work with great people as well as be a part of a fun and energetic staff that always puts forth a team effort. If you’ve been thinking about a different career path, make sure to look into this full time position in the Dietary Department. You can pick up an application at the Rock County Hospital business office or print an application online by going to rockcountyhospital.com. The Rock County Hospital, Clinic, Long Term Care and Pharmacy – a legacy of caring.
* Paraprofessional positions available at Ainsworth Community Schools. Positions to start full time (9 months) at the beginning of the 2014-15 school year. Two year degree or equivalent certification required (certification can be obtained following hire). Insurance and retirement benefits available. Application is at www.ainsworthschools.org or can be obtained at the Ainsworth community Schools district Office on 3rd Street.
* Ainsworth Care Center is seeking a caring, dedicated and professional Housekeeper that enjoys making a difference in the lives of seniors. Provide housekeeping services to ensure a safe, sanitary and comfortable environment for residents, staff, visitors and the public. Clean (dust, mop, sanitize, scrub) resident rooms, bathrooms and common areas daily. Respect residents’ privacy and preferences about room arrangement and personal items. Must maintain regular and punctual attendance, including weekends. Work for a facility that truly appreciates all you do. This is a Part-time position and includes weekends. Hiring subject to successful background check, reference inquiry and drug screen. Qualified and interested candidates may contact: Theresa Denny @ firstname.lastname@example.org or pick up an application at 143 North Fullerton Street, Ainsworth, NE 69210. Ainsworth Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
* The Ainsworth Care Center is seeking caring, dedicated and professional Certified Nurses Aides (CNA ) that enjoy making a difference in the lives of seniors. Perform direct resident care duties under the supervision of licensed nursing personnel. Must be a Certified Nursing Aide (CNA) in good standing with the state. Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers. Must maintain regular and punctual attendance. Work for a facility that truly appreciates all you do. Full and Part Time positions available. Hiring subject to proof of certification, successful background check, reference inquiry and drug screen. Qualified and interested candidates may contact Amanda Tucker at email@example.com or pick up an application at 143 North Fullerton Street, Ainsworth, NE 69210. Ainsworth Care Center is an equal opportunity employer.
* Ainsworth Care Center is seeking caring, dedicated and professional Charge Nurses (RN and/or LPN) that enjoy making a difference in the lives of seniors. Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in residents conditions; order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess resident conditions; provide basic patient care or treatments, including administering prescribed medications; work as part of a team to assess resident needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions; must hold and maintain active state licensure; must have effective communication skills and be able to relate professionally and positively to residents, physicians, government regulators, incoming visitors and associates at all levels; must maintain regular and punctual attendance. Work for a facility that truly appreciates all you do. Full and Part time positions with the option for benefits available. Up to a $2000 sign on bonus. Hiring subject to proof of licensure, successful background check, reference inquiry and drug screen. Qualified and interested candidates may forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or 143 N Fullerton St., Ainsworth, NE 69210.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Garage Sale: Naprstek residence in Johnstown. Roads will be marked (go north on Main Street in Johnstown to dean end, turn left and go until you see garage sale sign). The sale will be on Friday, August 1 from 4-8 p.m. and Saturday, August 2 from 9 a.m. – noon. Lots of girl clothes, newborn to size 10 (like new); high chair; swing; household items; knick knacks; miscellaneous shop items; 15” tires and much more.
* North Central Farmers Market on Friday, August 1, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. by the Courthouse Park. Items available will be: green beans, patty pan squash, cucumbers, onions, potatoes, zucchini squash, turnips, and jalapenos.
* Rummage Sale on Friday, August 1 and Saturday, August 2 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the American Legion in Ainsworth. Selling nice men’s, women’s and kids clothes-variety of sizes; exercise equipment; slot machine; new spot lights; home canned choke cherry, plum and grape juice; Christmas bears; antiques; pet tye beds; 2000 Dodge pickup and tons of miscellaneous. We have cleaned house! Come check this out!
LOST & FOUND:
* Found: A sleeping bag between Long Pine and Bassett. Call to claim (402) 387-1347.
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Three outside kittens. Call (402) 387-1767.
*All items on the front step of 1031 E First are to give away. Stop by and pick up what you want.
* Nate and Jessica Kempcke of Blair are the parents of a baby girl, Kalli Jo Kempcke, born Monday, July 21, in the MCH Health Center at Blair. Kalli Jo checked in at 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Grandparents are Tim and Joleen Iverson of Long Pine, and Phil and Mary Kempcke of Blair. Great-grandparents are Kem Richstein and Don Schipporeit. Great-great-grandmother is Agnes Richstein.
*90th Birthday Card Shower for Bob Zweibel, 721 E 2nd St., Ainsworth, NE 69210. Bob's birthday is Friday, Aug. 1.
* Homer and Clarabelle Kenner, their children and grandchildren, invite friends to a celebration of Homer and Clarabelle's 60th wedding anniversary from 2 until 5 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 3, in the Johnstown Community Hall. Let your presence be your gift. Cards can reach them at 87189 Skull Lake Road, Wood Lake, NE 69221.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. Aaron is a United States Marine stationed at Okinawa, Japan. (Updated address June 27, 2014).
PFC Goodloe Aaron D.
HqBn3d Mar. Div.
Data Unit 35900
FPO AP 96382-5900
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated address - Nov. 12, 2013).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. An 2003 Ainsworth High School graduate. Brendon is in the Army. (Updated Nov. 12, 2013.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Drive
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is back stateside and is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (updated address-Oct. 11, 2013)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, a 2012 Ainsworth High School graduate. Jared is in the Air Force and currently stationed at a base in Italy. (November 14, 2013)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-November 14, 2013). Drake is in the Air Force.
A1C Drake Fiala
821 Connecticut #80
Holloman AFB, NM 88330-9069
* Updated address for Justin Imm, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-October 21, 2013). Justin is in the Navy.
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Logan Baragar: (updated address: November 14, 2013)
SPC Baragar, Logan
10334 4th Armored Division Rd.
1-71 Cav. Bravo Troop
Fort Drum, NY 13602-5150
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated address-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Mitch Cobb (Army): July 23, 2010
Private Mitch Cobb
APO, AE 09226
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated address - November 14, 2013)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Anderson, Patrick J. (Army) (November 14, 2013). Stationed in Afhganistan.