Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, April 18, Judy Rau of Ainsworth. Where do you want to spend your $14.92?Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Big round bales - they have alfalfa-third cutting bales, alfalfa grass bales and good meadow hay bales. Call (402) 387-1868.
* A 2009 - 27' Flagstaff super light Gooseneck camper. The camper has air conditioning/heat; fireplace; stove; refrigerator, two slide outs that make a large living area. This is priced to sell! Call (402) 387-1338 for more information. The camper can be seen on Kohle's Camper sales website.
* A 1994 GMC Suburban, 4x4, 6.9 liter, automatic, $1900 or best offer; a 2003 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD extended cab, flatbed, has a commercial air compressor and torch tanks, asking $9500. Call (402) 322-3600.
* Big round alfalfa grass hay bales and small square alfalfa grass bales. Call 402-322-1100 or in the evenings call 402-387-0154.
* A 2.1 liter engine and an automatic transmission that will go into a 1997 Ford Escort. Call (402) 722-4480.
* Calf Hut, call 402-822-0089.
* Wanted to rent or borrow: a clothing display rack, like what they would have in store to hang clothing that's on hangers. They need to find one by Friday. Call 402-760-0309.
* Rodeway Inn of Ainsworth currently has positions available in housekeeping and also a maintenance position. Part time and possibly full time positions available. Stop in today and pick up an application at the Rodeway Inn on Highway 20 in Ainsworth.
* A part time position is available now at Ainsworth Cottonwood Villa in the dining room. Stop in and visit with Ann Fiala for more information.
* Mady Goochey is looking for a few lawns to mow throughout the summer. If you are interested in having Mady come mow for you, call or text 402-760-1385, leave message if no answer.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Buckles/Creamery Bargain Buyway Sale is this Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the 1st Class Auto Showroom, 358 N. Main Street in Ainsworth. Under rainbow, antiques, household, glassware, suitcases, chairs, art, salvage, Baker's rack; blanket chest, knick knacks and mounted deer head.
* Bargain Byway Garage Sale-Sheryl Graff: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. all three days at 725 N. Maple. Antique wicker set, baby carriage, rocking chair, wheel chair, oak rocker and dresser, complete dispersion of Mary Kay Products, candles, toys, puzzles, games, exercise equipment, new remote starter for vehicle and an electric roaster.
* Anita Keys Bargain Buyway sale at the Book Peddler on Main Street in Ainsworth, Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Over 40 different varieties of her delicious homemade jams and jellies, denim hot pads, ruffled scarves, baby blankets - even tomato plants (Roma, cherry and slicer varieties). Don't miss shopping the Buyway at the Book Peddler.
* The Gertrude L. Connot Family Trust land auction will be held at 1 p.m. Friday, April 25, in the Cedar Canyon Steakhouse at Valentine. Conducted by Weber & Company Real Estate, the auction includes 4,431 deeded acres and 640 school lease acres. The offering includes prime farm land, prime ranch land and scenic hunting properties.
* Shop the Bargain Buyway Sale April 25, 26 27 at Snyders, Gustafsons and Mundorfs west of Long Pine. Turn south off of Highway 20 at the State Park Road and follow the signs. Address is Willow Ridge Lane. Hours will be Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 9 a.m. - noon. Lots of antiques: rare 2 pc. vintage Red Bakelite Sylvania radio/intercom, in working order; collection of antiques including 5 gallon Western crock; two gallon Red Wing crock; glassware; lamps, lawn chairs; old garden cultivators; camping equipment; SBC Edelbrock intake; tack, new Justin Ropers (men's); Western wear; harnesses and vintage harnesses; vintage saws; school desk; stools; chairs; dishes; cookbooks; enamel ware. Something for everyone.
* The Does are on the Bargain Buyway - Bake Sale and Garage Sale on Friday and Saturday beginning at 9 a.m. both mornings, garage sale will run thru 4 p.m. - they will also be hosting a Taco Bar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. both days. So while out shopping on the Buyway come in to shop with the Does and eat some great food. They will be on Main Street in the Elk's Club in Ainsworth.
* Ainsworth United Methodist Church is on the Bargain Buyway. Their sale will be held on Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. with coffee and rolls that will be served from 9 a.m. till noon. On Saturday the doors will open from noon to 7 p.m. with a freewill donation meal served from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Many church congregation members have been bringing in treasures of all kinds - so you can come and shop the Untied Methodist Church in Ainsworth Bargain Buyway Sale this Friday and Saturday. There is something for everyone.
* The Book Peddler Bargain Buyway Sale. Huge savings throughout the entire store at 255 N. Main in Ainsworth on Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. There will be a half price table, Yankee candle products, books; calendars; teas; Jelly Bellys and much more. Buy any two large Yankee Candle jars for just $40-that is a savings of $16. There will also be a garage sale inside which includes lots of like new kids clothes, boys and girls size newborn thru 5T and Dickson Village pieces.
* Come to the Pine Creek Crossing during the Bargain Buyway Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. There is half dozen vendors set up inside and the coffee bar will be open, too.
* The Ainsworth Pottery Class is holding a pottery sale on Saturday, April 26, and DI will be holding it pie sale so come to the Ainsworth Community Schools, west door, this Saturday from 10 a.m. 3 p.m. Pottery class will be set up in the hallway and the DI pie sale will be in the Ainsworth High School cafeteria.
* Heartland Auction is now taking consignments for farm and ranch equipment for their upcoming consignment sSale to be held on Saturday, May 3 at the Rock County Fairgrounds in Bassett. If you have any farm or ranch equipment you wish to consign, please call Merv at (402) 760-0759.
* Brozik Farm Auction on Saturday, April 26, at 11 a.m. Sale is located 10 miles south, 4 miles west and 1/2 mile south of Gregory, S.D. Check out the sale bill along with pictures by going to www.atkinsonlivestock.com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
LOST & FOUND:
* Lost: Border Collie/Husky cross female puppy, 4 months old. Lost in Long Pine. She is black and white wearing a faded orange/blue/white striped collar. Call 402-760-1777.
* Found: A blue heeler dog with a blue collar was found in Springview. The older dog is very friendly. Please call the Keya Paha Co. Sheriff's office to claim (402) 497-3201.
TO GIVE AWAY:
* A six month old male Huska-dor puppy. Call (402) 322-3601.
* A Wurlitzer two keyboard organ. Call (402) 387-0137 after 4 p.m.
* The Ainsworth Art Guild's 50th Anniversary Open Community Art Show will be on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from noon to 3:30 p.m. in the Connection on Main Street. If you are bringing entries you can get them in this Friday, April 25 late afternoon thru 8 p.m. For more information, call Carol at (402) 387-2061.
* Charlie Kyser will celebrate his 80th birthday on Sunday, May 4, with a light lunch from noon until 2 p.m. in the Ainsworth American Legion Hall. Let your presence be your gift.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. Aaron is a United States Marine stationed at Twentynine Palms, California. (Updated address December 4, 2013).
Goodloe, Aaron PFC
29 Palms, CA 92278-8253
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated address - Nov. 12, 2013).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. An 2003 Ainsworth High School graduate. Brendon is in the Army. (Updated Nov. 12, 2013.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Drive
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is back stateside and is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (updated address-Oct. 11, 2013)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
* Address for Jared Lentz, a 2012 Ainsworth High School graduate. Jared is in the Air Force and currently stationed at a base in Italy. (November 14, 2013)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-November 14, 2013). Drake is in the Air Force.
A1C Drake Fiala
821 Connecticut #80
Holloman AFB, NM 88330-9069
* Updated address for Justin Imm, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-October 21, 2013). Justin is in the Navy.
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Logan Baragar: (updated address: November 14, 2013)
SPC Baragar, Logan
10334 4th Armored Division Rd.
1-71 Cav. Bravo Troop
Fort Drum, NY 13602-5150
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated address-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Mitch Cobb (Army): July 23, 2010
Private Mitch Cobb
APO, AE 09226
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated address - November 14, 2013)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, IA 52601
* Updated address for Anderson, Patrick J. (Army) (November 14, 2013). Stationed in Afhganistan.