Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
HOUSE FOR SALE:
Home located at 1306 E. First St., 1,464 square-feet, three bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home with a large living room, dining room, large kitchen with numerous cupboards, laundry room with pantry, natural gas heat, central air, extra-large heated two-car garage, and a single detached garage. For more information or to view, call Connie Dillon 760-1399, Marty Graff 760-1679, or Kathy Burchell 387-2399.
* Help Wanted: Do you enjoy working with and
meeting new people? Do you have a knack at decorating and a flair
for fashion? The Whistle Stop may be perfect for you. The Whistle
Stop is currently taking applications for a full time employee so
stop in today to pick up your application. That's
* Help Wanted: a part time cashier position is now available at G&Vs Market in Bassett. If you're interested, please stop in to pick up your application today.
* Help Wanted: Come join the nursing team at
the Brown County Hospital. a full time RN/LPN-C night shift position
is now available. Benefits included. Successful candidate must be
highly motivated and dedicated to continuous quality improvement. A
comprehensive benefits package is offered that includes group health
and dental/vision insurance, employer sponsored retirement plan,
long term group life and disability insurance, flexible spending
accounts and a generous personal leave time program. If
* Help Wanted: The Rock County Clinic in Bassett has an immediate opening for a clinic nurse. This is a 4 day week position available to an RN or LPN. For more information or to apply, please call Rachel at 402-684-2906. Again - If you are an RN or an LPN, learn more today about this 4 day per week career opportunity that is available to you now at the Rock County Clinic in Bassett. Come see what it's like to be a part of a legacy of caring. The Rock County Hospital, Clinic, Long Term Care and Pharmacy in Bassett, Nebraska.
* Plains Equipment Group is accepting applications for agricultural technicians in Ainsworth. The technicians perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment. A proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment is required. Applications can be completed online at www.plainseg.com. Plains Equipment Group is an equal opportunity employer.
* $2,500 Sign On Bonus! West Holt Medical Services in Atkinson is currently seeking a full time registered nurse to join their award winning team. This 36 hour per week hospital position offers self scheduling, rotating 12 hour shifts, rotating weekends and holidays too as well as a competitive wage and a full benefit's package. See what it's like to be part of a team that continually strives to make a positive difference in the health care industry, and work in a beautiful remodeled facility that has been nationally recognized in patient satisfaction. For more information call 925-2811. Applications as well as recruitment videos are available online, just go to www.westholtmed.org. West Holt Medical Services in the vibrant city of Atkinson, Nebraska. Healthcare with a heart.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* TK Angus 28th annual production sale will be held Monday, Dec. 7, at the Valentine Livestock Auction. Selling will be 280 registered females at 10 a.m., followed by 220 bulls at 1 p.m. View the sale book online at www.tkangus.com.
* Wanted: Consignments for the Annual Holt County Consignment Auction coming up Saturday, December 12th. Let Tasler Auction Service sell your machinery for you. For more information contact Ron Holtgrew at (402) 924-3431 or Call Mike Tasler at (402) 925-5736.
LOST & FOUND:
* Missing-- 2 dogs. Both are black lab crosses.
Smaller dog--50 lb, neutered male. Collar is black and white, a skull & crossbones puppy paw pattern.
Larger dog--75 lb, spayed female, wearing two collars. One collar is brown leather, the other collar is a gray-striped rope pattern.
Both dogs are completely black, with the exception of a little white on the chest of the smaller dog.
Dogs went missing Friday, Nov. 27, near the Bassett Country Club.
Any information please call Erin (Frank) Schoenberg at 402.822.0066
or Deb Frank 402-822-0098.
TO GIVE AWAY:
* A touch of the west and now.so much more. This
Holiday Season, shop the Ranch of BS. Tastefully designed, beautifully
crafted, great gift ideas for family and friends - perfect home accents
for holiday entertaining. The Ranch of BS on Ulrich Street in Ainsworth,
just across from Ainsworth Ready Mix is now open Wednesdays, Fridays and
Saturdays from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m. for your shopping pleasure OR gladly
by appointment by calling 387-0749, bring your holiday guests! Come shop
gorgeous tapestries, faux fur/minky throws, real - hair on cowhides,
place mats, table runners, area rugs, throw pillows,
Chase and Melissa Hollenbeck of Bassett are the parents of a baby boy, Brock Alan Hollenbeck, born Friday, Nov. 6, in the Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital at O’Neill. Brock checked in at 8 pounds, and measured 21 inches in length. Grandparents are Mark and Dee Hollenbeck of Bassett, and Les and Karen Roeber of Pender. Great-grandparents are Don and Sharilyn Hollenbeck of Long Pine, Gene and Mary Roeber of Thurston, and Mary Cadwallader of Pender.
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540