Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* For Sale: a complete Bowflex - has leg press,
bench, etc. It's in
* Looking for: 2 small bales of straw to use in his garden. Partial
* Help Wanted: Daniels Manufacturing in
Ainsworth currently has positions
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Wimmers early evening moving auction coming up Thursday, May 21 at 307 North 1st Street in Inman. Sale time is at 5:30pm. To see the sale bill go online to Atkinson Livestock dot com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
* Huge JC Carpenter Estate Auction will be held Saturday, May 30. 1 day - 2 locations. 1st location starts at 9 a.m. 3 miles north of Neligh on Hwy. 14, 1/2 mile east on 852nd road then a 1/4 mile north. 2nd location at approximately noon at the Neligh Legion Club. 2 rings may run in both locations. To see the sale bill go on line to Atkinson Livestock dot com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
LOST & FOUND:
* Lost: Wedding band around the area of Red
and White. Reward Offered. If
TO GIVE AWAY:
* To give away: a large chest type freezer
and also a queen size hide-a-bed
* Get registered today for the Elks Sponsored Youth
Trap Shoot coming up
* The Brown Co. Hospital is now accepting sealed
bids for the annual haying
* Fundraiser for the E&L Baseball Program! Order your Ainsworth Bulldog Baseball Shirts Today! They're grey body with red sleeves. White and red ink. Ainsworth w/baseball outline on front. The back reads, "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." The shirts are only $16.00 and avail in youth size Small, Medium and Large. Adult sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge, 2X, and 3X - add $2.00 more for 2X and 3X. Order forms are available now at Ainsworth City Office, Ainsworth Public Library, Ainsworth Senior Center, outside the Ainsworth High School Office in the wall pockets or call/text facebook Wanda Raymond at 760-1177 or Tami Kovar at 760-0381. They can email an order blank to you. Orders must be prepaid and are due no later than Friday, May 23rd. Please make checks to E&L Baseball. Orders can be dropped off at City Office, Senior Center or Library.
* Ainsworth Alumni Banquet tickets are now available at KBRB Radio Station or by calling Kendra Cleal at (402) 760-1200 or Kim Haszard at (402) 760-1194. The banquet will be held on Saturday night, June 27, at 6:30 p.m. in the McAndrew Gymnasium. This year they will be featuring prime rib. Tickets are just $21 now through June 21 and then will be $24 through the banquet.
* A birthday card shower has been requested for Alfred Schipporeit, who will celebrate his 85th birthday on Thursday, May 21. Cards may reach Alfred at Heritage Hall Room 315, 145 Memorial Drive, Broken Bow, NE 68822.
* A card shower has been requested for Russ Moody, who is in the Faith Regional Hospital at Norfolk. Cards may be sent to Russ's home at 1022 E. Third St., Ainsworth, NE 69210.
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540