Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* For Sale: a pair of tickets to the Garth Brooks/Trisha Yearwood
* Graff Ranch has beef for sale. Buy it by the whole or the half.
HOME FOR SALE:
ACREAGE FOR SALE IN LONG PINE: The home has sold.
* Prom is just around the corner and the decorating committee is looking for any bright colored fabric scraps that people may have and would like to donate. Big scraps, little scraps, we will gladly take them all. Purple, fuscia, orange, gold, and turquoise are the colors we are looking for. Scraps can be dropped off at KBRB or you can call Roxanne Philben at 402-387-1374. Please leave message if no answer.
* The Ainsworth Municipal Golf Course has part-time positions available in the clubhouse, and full-time and part-time positions available on the course grounds. For more information on the job opportunities available, contact Brad at 402-382-8409.
* Full time and part time positions are now available at Ainsworth's Technologent. They are looking to fill a full time position as an administrative assistant/receptionist as well as a part time cleaning person. If you are organized, enjoy working with others, planning and scheduling events as well as screening calls, data entry and reporting this full time position may be what you've been waiting for. No weekends, competitive wages and benefits pkg. offered. The part time cleaning position would be perfect for someone who would be willing to work evenings, Monday through Friday. If you are interested in either position, just stop in at Technologent to pick up your application. They're conveniently located on Main Street in Ainsworth.
* Help Wanted: Farm Bureau Financial Services of
Ainsworth is looking to
* GJW is now hiring for its pure-bred swine farrowing facility near Ainsworth. GJW is expanding its operations and is seeking reliable and dedicated individuals to join its team. There are full-time and part-time positions for all shifts. GJW offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits for full-time employees including a 401K with company match, paid vacation, holidays, sick leave, health insurance, life insurance, and health savings accounts. GJW has excellent opportunities for highly motivated people. For an application, call John at 402-387-1528 or 402-640-6775.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* A&B Cattle is hosting its 25th annual bull sale at 1 p.m. Thursday, April 2, at the ranch 7 miles south of Bassett. Selling will be 110 yearling and 20 fall, 18-month-old registered Angus bulls. A complimentary lunch will be served prior to the sale. For more information, or to view the sale catalog, go online to www.abcattle.com.
* The Springlake Angus and guest production sale is scheduled for 1 p.m. Thursday, April 2, at the Creighton Livestock Market. Selling will be 71 yearling and 12 two-year-old bulls. The sale will also feature bred cows, bred heifers and yearling heifers.
* Easter Bake Sale Friday, April
3rd at the Brown County Hospital Lobby
* Hay Consignment Auction will be held this Friday, April 3rd, 11
* The Bullis Creek Ranch's 15th annual "Generations of Predictability" spring production sale is scheduled for 1 p.m. Monday, April 20, in the Burwell Livestock Market. Selling will be 90 registered, performance-tested, long-aged fall bulls, and stout, yearling, polled black and red bulls. View the bulls online at www.bulliscreek.com. Online bids will be taken on sale day at www.DVAuction.com.
* The Wayne and Maxine Mattern cowboy collectibles, ranch equipment, household, antiques and collectibles auction is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday, April 25, at the ranch 2 miles south of Ainsworth on Highway 7.
* The Chet and Suzette Mack modern ranch equipment auction is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday, May 2, at the ranch 16 miles southeast of Valentine, then 2-3/4 miles east off Highway 83.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* The Hillbilly Hustle is coming up May 16th - 9
a.m. at the Rock County
* An ABS sponsored AI school will be held April 9-11 at the Bassett Livestock. For more information, contact Bob Huffman at 402-760-1023.
* Jake Adkisson and Tarin Kinney are the parents of a son, Asher John, born March 16. Asher weighed in at 6 pounds, 13 ounces and measured 19 inches in length. He joins brothers Cameron and Jaksen. Grandparents are Renee and Jim Adkisson, JD and Susan Hoover, and Judy and Everett Densberger all of Ainsworth, and Jeff Kinney of Bassett. Great-grandmothers are Shirley Burger of Ainsworth and Marcella Maurer of Bassett.
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540