Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* To give away: kittens, ready to go to a good home. Also – same party has for sale: a large computer desk for $20.00 and also a dryer that still works just fine for $100. For any or all of these items call 402-387-0281. If no answer, please leave a message.
* KBRB has office space available. Anyone interested in office space can contact Graig Kinzie at 387-1400. KBRB’s rental rates are extremely competitive, and all utilities are included.
HOUSE FOR SALE:
PRICE REDUCED: Home located at 1306 E. First St., 1,464 square-feet, three bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home with a large living room, dining room, large kitchen with numerous cupboards, laundry room with pantry, natural gas heat, central air, extra-large heated two-car garage, and a single detached garage. For more information or to view, call Connie Dillon 760-1399, Marty Graff 760-1679, or Kathy Burchell 387-2399.
Wanted: Employment opportunity now
available at the Brown County
Hospital in the Health Information
Management Department. Duties
include coding, analyzing and
processing medical records, medical
transcription, utilization review,
and other related activities. Good
computer skills is a must.
Candidates with experience in
medical terminology and ICD-10 and
CPT coding classifications will be
given first consideration. If you
are highly motivated and committed
to excellent performance this
position may be for you. Full time
benefits are available that include
group health insurance,
dental/vision insurance, employer
sponsored retirement plan, group
term life and long term disability,
flexible spending accounts and a
generous personal leave time
program. Contact Becky Mizner or
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Turn your used equipment into cash. BigIron is now taking consignments for upcoming sales. Online auctions every Wednesday. Call Logan Leonard your area BigIron representative at (402) 925-8184 to consign.
* Saturday, June 4 the Ed and Marilyn Hill Retirement Auction will be held. From Valentine go 21 miles west on Hwy. 20 - watch for signs. Sale time is 10 a.m. To see the sale bill go online to www.connotbrothersauction.com. Your Auction Professionals, Connot Brothers Auction in charge.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* To Give away: 7 cats. They are all very nice cats, 6 are females and 1 male. All female’s have been spayed and had their shots. Inside cats that are litter box trained, tortoise shells, calico’s. There’s also nice barn cats. The male is black in color. Not neutered, no shots. Great barn cat. For 1 or more of these cats call Marge at 402-244-5480. She will be in Ainsworth next week so would be happy to bring them along. Also – just a reminder that Shaggy Dog Grooming in Ainsworth DOES carry “Tropiclean” oral care water additive. It not only helps clean your dogs teeth and freshen breath it also helps those pets who suffer from allergies as it promotes healthy skin and coat. Make sure to stop in Wednesday, June 1 or Thursday, June 2 to pick yours up.
* Kopy Kat Karaoke this Friday night from 9 p.m. until 1 a.m. at the L-Bow Room in Johnstown. AND Tuesday night, May 24 they’re holding a taco bar – served from 6 p.m. until 9p.m.
are sure to soar as the Keller Studio
dancers take you from Page – to Stage.
Saturday night, May 28 at the Rock County
High School in Bassett, Keller Studios is
proud to present their Annual Spring Dance
Recital. Janelle and her students have been
working hard on a variety of tap, ballet,
jazz and hip-hop techniques and they are
ready to give you a taste of all they’ve
learned. They’re ready to shine and take you
on a great journey from everyone’s most
beloved books! The public is
Youth Golf begins Wednesday, June 1. All
youth 4th grade through age 14 are welcome -
whether you’re coming to learn or to just
get better. Ainsworth Youth Golf will be
held at the Ainsworth Golf Course on
Wednesdays from 10 until 11:30 a.m. June 1
thru the 27 with a tournament on
* The Bassett/Rock County Chamber of Commerce invites you to the annual Chamber Golf Tournament at 10 a.m. Friday, June 3, at the Bassett Country Club. Entry fee for the four-person scramble is $120 per team. Call the Bassett Country Club at 402-684-3449 to register a team.
* The Ainsworth Golf Course invites you to the inaugural Stan Schelm Memorial Two-Person Tournament Saturday, June 4, with a 10 a.m. shotgun start.
The first nine holes is best ball, followed by nine holes of alternate shot. Golfers will then break for lunch while the tournament is flighted. The final nine holes is aggregate, with both golfers playing their own ball and counting both scores.
This new tournament will be named in recognition of a past member of the Ainsworth Golf Course each year. There is $1,800 of added flight money thanks to Tri City Sign, Daniels Manufacturing, Jackman Farms, Frontier Diesel, Plains Equipment, Ainsworth Ready Mix, Bejot Feedlot, First Class Auto/Gun Corner, and Moody-Vonheeder Farms.
Flag prizes will be up for grabs on each hole, sponsored by First National Bank, Buckley Steel, Colonial Research, West Plains Bank, H&R Food Center, Jim Hoch, Graff Farms, and Union Bank & Trust.
Kids – keep those creative juices flowing and have lots of fun too, come
take Mrs. Adcock’s summer art class. All area students in 1st through
6th grade are welcome to attend Art Class Monday, June 20 through
Friday, June 24. Grades 1-3 will go from 9 until10:30 a.m. and grades 4
– 6 from
* Exhibitors and Vendors...you can be part of North Central Nebraska's Largest ranch oriented trade and craft show - the Sandhills Ranch Expo June 15 and 16 in Bassett, Nebraska! The Expo pullsin thousands of attendees who know - THIS is where to get the goods because there's something for everyone! No matter what you sell - the Sandhills Ranch Expo is a great opportunity for anyone, so let's set up shop shall we? Visit Sandhillsranchexpo.com or call 402-684-2320.
* Reconnect with your classmates and share some of your AHS memories.
Get your tickets today for for the Ainsworth Alumni Banquet, it’s just
around the corner, Saturday night, June 25. The banquet will be held at
6:30 p.m.- this year they’ll be featuring a delicious Roast Beef Dinner
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540