Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* For Sale: queen size and double box spring/mattress; nice sectional
* Looking for: Old Wagon wheels if anyone has
any they would like to just
HOUSE FOR SALE:
For Sale: 1306 E. First St., 1,464 square-feet, three bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home with a large living room, dining room, large kitchen with numerous cupboards, laundry room with pantry, natural gas heat, central air, extra-large heated two-car garage, and a single detached garage. For more information or to view, call Connie Dillon at 402-760-1399, Marty Graff at 402-760-1679, or Kathy Burchell at 402-387-2399.
* Help Wanted: The Ainsworth Housing Agency is looking to hire a maintenance/cleaning person; this job will be providing maintenance as needed in the apartments and on the grounds of park homes. Applicants must be able to pass a background check. This job will be approximately 45-60 hours per week, depending on the abilities of the applicant. For more information please contact Kathy at the Ainsworth Housing Agency, 524 E. Fourth St. in Ainsworth. Phone (402) 387-2550. Applications will be taken until the position is filled.
* The Nebraska
Department of Roads is accepting
applications for a full-time highway maintenance worker. For a full job
description, visit online at
or stop by the Ainsworth Department of Roads
Maintenance Yard at 736 E. Fourth St.
Starting wage is $14.68 per hour. State
* Ampride is looking for part-time help to work evenings and weekends. If you are looking for some extra income, stop by Ampride along Highway 20 and fill out an application or go to www.frcoop.com for an online application. Call Peg Graham at 402-387-0144 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Heartland Auction Service is now taking consignments for their upcoming Annual Consignment Sale which will be held October 17th at the Rock County Fairgrounds. Consignments will be taken now up until sale time. Advertising deadline is September 26th. If you'd like to consign any items please call Merv Buoy at (402) 760-0759.
LOST & FOUND:
Lost: tire, hub, rim off horse trailer last Sunday. Left Norden
* Brown Co. Treasurer Deb Vonheeder reminds
property owners that the second half of 2014 real estate and personal
property taxes become delinquent on Tuesday, Sept. 1. The second
half of the 2014 real estate and personal property taxes are considered
to paid timely if they are received
* Ladies - have you every thought about being a
member of the Ainsworth Women's Club? They will be hosting an open house
for prospective members on Wednesday, Sept. 2, beginning at 7 p.m. in
the Park Homes meeting room. This open house is for all women in
Ainsworth and the surrounding
* Ainsworth Golf Course serves rib-eye and New York strip steaks from 6 until 8 p.m. each Friday. You don't have to be a golfer and everyone is welcome. They also have burger nights each Tuesday. Ainsworth Golf Course Clubhouse is located 6 miles west of Ainsworth on the north side of Highway 20.
* Danny and Laura Priest of Long Pine are the parents of a baby boy, Draiden Fritz Priest, born at 9:55 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 13. Draiden checked in at 6 pounds, 8-3/4 ounces and measured 19-1/2 inches in length. He is welcomed home by sister Makenna, 2. Grandparents are Marve and Pam Schmitz, and Dave and Julie Priest. Great-grandparents are Ken and Jeanne Smith, Francis Schmitz, Barb and Gary Assarsson, and Jerry and Betty Priest.
* A 70th wedding anniversary card shower has been requested for Glen and Mary Baker, who will celebrate their milestone anniversary Friday, Sept. 4. Cards can reach them at 106 N. Harrington St., Ainsworth, NE 69210.
* Address for T.J. Sell, a Rock County High School graduate and has been deployed overseas. (Updated July 20, 2015)
SPC Sell, Tyrel J
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540