Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* For Sale: a Hustler Flip deck mower, 54”, 25 HP, asking $4800.00.
Less than one year old. Same party has for sale a 2007 Nissan 2 wheel
drive pickup with 5 speed tranny for $6400.00, a new Oregon grinder,
asking $325 and also a commercial quality Nordic Track incline trainer.
For any of
* The Rock County FFA has plants for sale from their greenhouse.
Hanging baskets for $15, Gerber daisies for $4, geraniums for $4 and
Cucumber 4 packs for $1. If interested stop by the school from 8a.m.
until 4 p.m. Call 402-684-3411 or email
email@example.com to set up a
time that works
* For Sale: a lift chair. Green in color. In good shape. Call 402-387-2209 or 402-760-0918.
* Real Estate for Sale: Don’t miss out on a great opportunity to own the Eitzen Property at 133 North Harrington Street in Ainsworth. 3 bedroom plus 1 bath on main floor, the basement has 5 rooms including laundry, utility and 3 non-conforming rooms. Attached garage, central air and a deck out back. This home is very clean, well maintained and ready to move in! It is in a great location and on two lots so there’s ample room togrow, great yard and garden ideas, many conveniences make this home ideal. Take a virtual tour – visit weberco.biz. Better yet, give Mike Baxter, listing agent a call today and schedule a showing, phone 402-394-5686 that’s 394-5686.
* KBRB has office space available. Anyone interested in office space can contact Graig Kinzie at 387-1400. KBRB’s rental rates are extremely competitive, and all utilities are included.
HOUSE FOR SALE:
PRICE REDUCED: Home located at 1306 E. First St., 1,464 square-feet, three bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home with a large living room, dining room, large kitchen with numerous cupboards, laundry room with pantry, natural gas heat, central air, extra-large heated two-car garage, and a single detached garage. For more information or to view, call Connie Dillon 760-1399, Marty Graff 760-1679, or Kathy Burchell 387-2399.
* Mike Kraft with Kraft Stump Grinding and
Tree Removal says a big thank you to the people of the Ainsworth,
Long Pine, Bassett and Newport area for the welcome he has received.
With the great response, Mike says Kraft Stump Grinding and Tree
Removal is here to stay, and can handle all of
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Hay Consignment Sale coming up this Friday, May 6 at the Tasler Auction Sale Lot, East Hwy. 20, Atkinson. Consignments taken right up until sale time. Consignments are also being taken NOW for the Annual Machinery and Hay Equipment Auction that will be coming up Saturday, June 4. So call Tasler Auction Service if you wish to consign to get in on the advertising deadline is May 16, but they will take consignments right up until sale time. All consignments are welcome, big and small. For more information go to Atkinsonlivestock.com and scan down to Tasler Auction Service or call 402-925-5736.
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
* Sack Sale today from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m. and on Wednesday from 1p.m. until 5 p.m. at the Brown Co. Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Shop on Main Street in Ainsworth.
* KBR Solid Waste is no longer accepting plastics for recycling. The value is no longer there to recycle the material.
* Central Nebraska Community Action Partnership Commodity Supplemental Food Program is accepting additional caseload immediately. Clinics are conducted at O’Neill every other month. Deliveries are made to Valentine, Ainsworth and Bassett. Seniors 60 years of age and greater are eligible. Let this free nutrition assistance program stock your shelves with canned meats, fruits, vegetables, juice, peanut butter, cheese, starched products, 1% milk and cereal. For more information or to see if you qualify, contact Theresa at the O’Neill CNCS warehouse, phone 402-336-4298, ext. 14 Monday thru Thursday.
* Notes from the Ainsworth Golf Course: First official league night will be Wednesday, May 18. If you have questions or can’t make the meeting and want to sign up call the Clubhouse at 402-387-1658, Jeri Graff 308-546-9498 or Penny Waits 402-382-8152. Men’s League fun night and sign up will be held May 12. The one-person scramble scheduled for this Saturday, April 30, has been postponed due to the weather forecast. The clubhouse is closed this week due to the installation of new heating and air. Stay tuned for details on when they will re-open.
* Sandhills Iron Horse Riders Fun Day is this Saturday. Register at the Longhorn Bar at 11 a.m. a hamburger feed will be held in the alley. The Fun events include all 6 – Shuffleboard, pool, darts, horseshoes, putting and driving. Entry fee is just $10 per person plus the cost of games. Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 places. So come out and play – everyone is welcome! Funds raised will help with expenses for the Sandhills Iron Horse Riders Benefit.
* The North Central Development Center and BKR Extension Office will
be hosting the 8th annual BizKidz Entrepreneurship camp this summer June
27 through July 1. Any interested students in grades 4 through 7 can
stop in to the high school office, or the NCDC office on Main Street to
* The May Book Discussion on May 16 at 2 p.m. will feature the 2016
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540