Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* Home raised, Nebraska Beef from the Graff
Ranch For Sale: No implants, no
antibiotics. Not only is it Beef Month - It's Grilling Month too so
* For Sale: Becky Frost is now taking orders
for Memory Quilts. Will make
* For sale: propane gas dryer, $15. Call (402) 684-3451.
* For Sale: Maytag stainless steel refrigerator, like new, only 2-3 years old, bottom freezer with ice maker. For measurements and more information call (402) 387-1931 or call or text Dianah Schrad's cell at (402) 376-6850.
* For Sale: A large air purifier and a vanity cabinet for a bathroom, no sink. Call (402) 387-2758.
* For Sale: a Whirlpool Washer, used very
little, white, great condition,
* Wanted to buy: junk riding lawn mowers. Call Gene Day in the
* The Pine View Good Samaritan Center at Valentine has positions open for RNs, LPNs & CNAs. Excellent benefits package, competitive wage scale and awesome residents to care for. Apply online at www.good-sam.com or call 402-376-1260 to discover more about the nursing positions available. Pine View is an equal opportunity employer.
* Help Wanted: The Farmers/Ranchers Cooperative
in Ainsworth currently has positions available in various departments. If
you have a passion for
* Help Wanted: Ainsworth Community School is
accepting applications for a
* Help Wanted: The Rock County Senior Center is
looking for a cook.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Garage Sale: 200 block of
North Main in the alley, will be marked. This
* The Rock County High School
FFA will be holding their Hired Hand Auction and Banquet on Friday,
May 1, at 7 p.m. in the Rock County High
Gym. In the past, they've held the auction following the banquet -
year the auction will be held during the banquet so you will be able
* The Chet and Suzette Mack modern ranch equipment auction is scheduled for 11 a.m. Saturday, May 2, at the ranch 16 miles southeast of Valentine, then 2-3/4 miles east off Highway 83.
LOST & FOUND:
Lost dog: Lost in the Bassett area.
Part blue heeler/part hanging tree.
TO GIVE AWAY:
* To give away: Lots of items at 466 N. Oak in Ainsworth.
* To give away: a housecat that has been
neutered and declawed. Needs to go
* The city of Ainsworth is holding a Tree Limb and branch pickup day on Thursday, May 7, curb side ONLY. They will not accept leaves, yard waste or lumber. The city encourages residents who have tree limbs or branches to be picked up to call the city office at (402) 387-2494. If you are unable to get your tree limbs or branches to the curb, contact the city office as there is a group of volunteers willing to assist property owners. The City of Ainsworth is in the process of inspecting properties of any nuisances, so residents are encouraged to utilize this free event.
* The Ainsworth Women's Club is happy to present a
tour of tables "Hats off
* Plan to attend the annual Ainsworth High School all sports tailgate
* The Hillbilly Hustle is coming up May 16 at 9
a.m. at the Rock County
* Jared and Lanay Hansmeyer of Ainsworth are the parents of a baby boy, Jett Zachary Hansmeyer, born at 7:30 a.m. May 1. Jett checked in at 6 pounds, and measured 19 inches in length. He will be welcomed home by brother Blake. Grandparents are Bill and Gerry Carr of Ainsworth, and Roy and Judi Hansmeyer of Hallam.
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Updated address for Justin Imm, Justin is in the Navy. (Address updated November 6, 2014).
USS RONALD REAGAN (CVN 76)
FPO / AP 96616-2876
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540