Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:35 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
The KBRB 14/92 Coupon winner Friday, May 17, Jenny Martin of Ainsworth. Where do you want to spend $14.92? Congratulations and thanks for calling Classifieds.
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
*Complete set including brackets of John Deere weights, a Big Valley Calf Table and a Hastings gravity flow cake feeder. Items are all priced to sell. Call 402-497-3399.
*Couch and computer desk, located in Valentine. Call 402-760-1173.
*Regular size blue recliner, and large size blue recliner. Also has a stallion for sale - he is registered as a quarter horse and a paint. He throws buckskins and palaminos. He has been roped off of...good blood lines-his daddy was a champion. Call 402-387-1970.
* A front entrance door with paned glass, standard size. Also for sale is outdoor and indoor children's toys that are new or like new and old comic books and collector card sets. If you are interested in any of these items, please call 402- 760-2138.
* A 1996 Chevy Cavalier coupe - red in color, has 56,000 miles on it that are original. Has a clean interior, no tears in the seats, carpets or ceiling. Some rust on the back driver's side wheel well and a small dent in the hood all very fixable. Would make a great first car, gets awesome fuel mileage. Never used or abused. It was her granddad's and she used it very lightly. It Kelly Blue Books at $3,000. Asking $2,800 or best offer because of low mileage and its great running condition. Call 267-733-2329.
PROPERTY FOR SALE:
*Used snow fencing. Call 402-387-1125, leave message if no answer.
*The 4-H group is wanting smaller flower pots for a project. Call Nadine at 402-387-1237 if you have any you could give them
*2" clean rock for yard landscaping 402-387-2204
* If you have any scrap metal of any kind - appliances, old cars, etc. Glenn will come and pick it up. Call 402-322-1100.
*Ainsworth Care Center is looking for compassionate and dynamic team members! They have immediate openings for CNAs, RNs and LPNs. Offering a $1500.00 sign on bonus and benefits are available!. Hiring is subject to proof of certification/licensure, successful background check and drug screen. If interested, please contact LaVada McGill, Business Office Manager by calling 402-387-2500 for an application or stop by in person at the Ainsworth Care Center
* The City of Long Pine is currently accepting applications for a full time Utility Assistant. This position could lead to advancement as Utility Superintendent for the city. Duties will involve semi-skilled and manual labor in the maintenance and repair of water and sewer systems. The successful applicant must also be able, or learn, to operate and maintain powered equipment including tractors, a dump truck, garbage truck, backhoe and a grader. Applicants must have the educational level equivalent to a High School diploma or GED and a valid Nebraska driver's license. The successful applicant should have, or be able to get after being hired, a valid CDL license, a Class L waste water license and a Class IV water license. Hourly rate for this position is negotiable, depending on experience. Interested persons must submit their applications to the City of Long Pine, PO Box 398, Long Pine, NE 69217 by May 28. For more information please call the city office at 402-273-4120.
* Cleanco Glow can do detailed and basic cleaning: Spring Cleaning, Office cleaning and home organization. Free estimates. Trustworthy professional. Available to do work in the Ainsworth and Long Pine area. Call 402-322-0465.
* Matt Kovar is looking for additional lawn mowing work in Ainsworth and the surrounding area. If you need a hardworking, reliable, responsible young man to mow and trim your lawn, please call 402-382-3403 for a free estimate. Please leave a message if no answer. Bagged, un-bagged, large or small Matt has the mower to mow them all.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
LOST & FOUND:
TO GIVE AWAY:
*Flowering plants, bachelor buttons, hollyhocks, shasta daisys. Call Myrtle Collins at 402-387-0230.
*Thank you to everyone who donated food for the annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive. Over 300 lbs. of food was collected on Saturday for our food pantry.
Tator Topper Benefit for the McCullough family on Monday, May 20th at the Bassett Legion Club. All proceeds will go to the family. They will be serving from 5 - 8 p.m.
* Daren and Shanna Washburn are the parents of a baby boy, Noah Michael Washburn, born Saturday, May 4. Noah checked in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and measured 20-1/2 inches in length. Grandparents include Bill DeBolt and Lynda Cole. Great-grandparents include Dorothy Cole and Katherine DeBolt.
* Address for Jared Lentz, a 2012 Ainsworth High School graduate. Jared is in the Air Force and currently stationed at a base in Italy. (April 2013)
A1C Jared T. Lentz
PSC 103 BOX 954
APO AE 09603-0010
* Address for T.J. Sell, a graduate of Rock County High School (updated April 2013)
PV2 Sell, Tyrel
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. An 2003 Ainsworth High School graduate. Brendon is in the Army and stationed in Afghanistan. (Updated address-November 15, 2012).
Brendon M. Coutts
APO, AE 09355
* Updated address for Taylor Gross, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force. (updated address-November 1, 2012)
E-2 Taylor Gross
708 S. Ave. 'B'
Portalis, NM 88130
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-November 1, 2012). Drake is in the Air Force.
A1C Drake Fiala
821 Connecticut #80
Holloman AFB, NM 88330-9069
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed in Saudi Arabia. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (updated address-November 1, 2012)
Major Troy Wayman
APO AE 09331
* Updated address for Justin Imm, a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate (updated address-October 30, 2012). Justin is in the Navy in the Persian Gulf.
USS PONCE AFSB (I) 15
FPO AE 09582-1717
* Update for Tony Reed, May 15, 2011
* Tony Reed, a 2004 graduate of Ainsworth High School, is in the Army and is currently deployed to Afghanistan.
SPC Reed, Tony
* Update for Jake Gambill: Dec 7, 2010
PFC Jacob D Gambill
87287 428th Ave., Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Logan Baragar: (October 18, 2012)
SPC Baragar, Logan
10334 4th Armored Division Rd.
1-71 Cav. Bravo Troop
Fort Drum, NY 13602-5150
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated address-November 15, 2012
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Mitch Cobb (Army): July 23, 2010
Private Mitch Cobb
APO, AE 09226
* Update for Amber Ammon, (Army/National Guard) as of 7-23-10
Amber (Ammon) DeLancey
1211 11th Avenue
Kearney, NE 68845
* Update for Cody Chase (Navy) (March 23, 2012)
Abfan Chase, Cody T.
USS John C. Stennis
Box 34 CVN 74
FPO AP 96615-2874
(email address is: email@example.com)
* Update for Chase, Melissa (Navy) March 23, 2012
LS3 Melissa Chase
1441 SE Whittier Ave.
Port Orchard, WA 98366
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated address - November 15, 2012).
Sgt. Glenn, Brandon T.
409 South Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated address - November 15, 2012)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Sgt. Alan Papstein
180 Indian Terrace
Burlington, Iowa 52601
* Update for Kendall Luther: December 6, 2010:
SPEC Kendal Luther
8316B Middle Lewis Ave.
Fort Drum, NY 13603
* Updated address for PFC Anderson, Patrick J. (Army) (November 15, 2012).
PFC Patrick J. Anderson
C CO III Corps
Fort Hood, TX 76544