Visitors to the KBRB web-site may listen live 24 hours a day, with newscasts between 6 and 10 a.m., noon to 1 p.m. and evening news 5:45 to 6 p.m.
Broadcast Weekday Mornings: 8:45 on KBRB AM 1400 and FM 92.7
Note: all phone numbers are in Area Code 402 unless otherwise listed
Please note: We do charge for items on Classifieds. One announcement for $5, three for $10 or five for $15. Items broadcast are then posted on this Web site at no extra charge.
* For sale: a couch. Floral - pink, green, blue. Call (402) 387-1423.
* For Sale: a Bentwood Rocker - good condition, a pair of floor lamps, small end table, small computer desk with printer stand. Call (402) 387-1476.
* For Sale: a 5'x8' bumper hitch utility trailer. Enclosed with 2' sidewalls. Ramps are part of the trailer. Good tires. Call Steve Camp and leave a message at (402) 760-2461.
* For Rent: 2 - 2 bedroom homes in Bassett. One
with attached two car garage, one with unattached garage. Both
houses have been completely remodeled. If interested please call
Duane at (402) 760-1532 or Julie at 402-760-2653. Must have
* Looking for: Old Wagon wheels if anyone has any they would like to just get rid of or sell - SUPER CHEAP. Call or text Angie VonHeeder at (402) 376-4534.
HOUSE FOR SALE:
For Sale: 1306 E. First St., 1,464 square-feet, three bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home with a large living room, dining room, large kitchen with numerous cupboards, laundry room with pantry, natural gas heat, central air, extra-large heated two-car garage, and a single detached garage. For more information or to view, call Connie Dillon at 402-760-1399, Marty Graff at 402-760-1679, or Kathy Burchell at 402-387-2399.
* Help Wanted: Come join the nursing team at
the Brown Co. Hospital. Full time RN/LPN
night shift position is available.
Successful candidate must be highly
motivated and dedicated to continuous
quality improvement. A comprehensive benefit
package is offered that includes group
health and dental/vision insurance, employer
sponsored retirement plan, long term group
life and disability insurance, flexible
spending accounts and a generous personal
leave time program. If interested please
* Help Wanted: Madison's Great Western is looking for full time office help. Experience with Excel spreadsheets and Quickbooks on-line would be helpful, but they are willing to train the right applicant. Will need to develop good interaction with customers as well as co-workers. Please mail resumes to PO Box 166, or apply in person at Madison's Great Western, located 1 mile west of Ainsworth on Hwy. 20, and south 1/4 mile.
GARAGE SALES & AUCTIONS:
* Hallgrimson and Morgan Estates Auction will be held
this Saturday beginning at 10:30 in the comfort of the Atkinson
Community Center. To see the sale bill plus over 100 photos, go online
to atkinson livestock.com, then scan down to Tasler Auction Service.
LOST & FOUND:
* Card shower for Mary Baker's birthday on Oct. 7. Send cards to: Bassett Care Center, c/o 1151, 100 E. South, Bassett, NE 68714.
* Ainsworth Thrift Shop will have sack sales on Tuesday, Oct. 6 and Wednesday, Oct. 7.
* Everyone is welcome to the 90th Birthday Open House for Shirley Baker -Hoefel this Saturday, October 10th from 2 - 4 at the Ainsworth United Methodist Church in the Fellowship Hall. Please let your presence be your gift.
* Glenna Huffaker is the mother of a daughter, Reva Leigh Huffaker, born Friday, Oct. 2. Reva checked in at 9 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 21 inches in length. She will be welcomed home by brother Xander. Grandparents are Roy and Tamy Moretz of Long Pine. Great-grandparents are Will and Ann Moretz of Bessemer City, N.C.
* Address for T.J. Sell, a Rock County High School graduate and has been deployed overseas. (Updated July 20, 2015)
SPC Sell, Tyrel J
* Address for Austin Beard. Austin, a 2014 Rock County High School graduate, is in the Navy and is currently stationed in Bahrain. (Updated May 14, 2015)
* Address for Jared Lentz, Jared is in the Air Force and stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Mo. Jared is a 2012 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated March 8, 2015).
SrA Jared T. Lentz
1205 Vest Drive, Unit A
Warrensburg, MO 64093
* Address for Aaron Goodloe. (United States Marine Corps stationed at Okinawa until May 2016). Updated Dec. 12, 2014.
LCpl Goodloe, Aaron
* Update for Brandon Glenn (Army) (Updated - November 6, 2014).
409 S. Lenzer Ave.
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
* Address for Brendon M. Coutts. (Army) (Updated November 6, 2014.
Brendon M. Coutts
112 Southern Pine Dr.
Fort Stewart, GA 31315
* Updated address for Troy Wayman. Troy is stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. Troy is a 1989 graduate of Ainsworth High School. (Updated November 6, 2014)
Major Troy Wayman
1206 Mountain Ridge Court
Nolanville, TX 76559
*Address for Taylor Gross, will be updated when received. He is being reassigned. Taylor is a 2011 Ainsworth High School graduate . Taylor is in the Air Force.
* Updated address for Drake D. Fiala, Drake is in the Air Force. (updated-November 6, 2014).
SrA Drake Fiala
116 Abigail Lane
Panama City, FL 32404
* Update for Jake Gambill: (Updated: November 14, 2013)
PFC Jacob D Gambill
43173 US HWY. 20
Ainsworth, NE 69210
Jake is in the Marines. Correspondence can currently reach him at his home address.
* Update for Chris Norton: (Updated-November 14, 2013
1101 Desert Willow Terrace
Norman, OK 73071
* Update for Alan Papstein: (Updated - March 23, 2015)
Alan is a Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corp.
Contact Alan through his family.
* Updated address for Patrick Anderson, (Army) - (updated, November 6 2014). Patrick is Stationed in at Fort Hood, TX.
P.O. Box 405
Killeen, TX 76540